We are pleased to inform you that the programme for the 31st Annual Meeting for the German Crystallographic Society (DGK) from 27 to 30 March 2023 in Frankfurt am Main is now available online:
Thanks to the large number of excellent abstract contributions, we are looking forward to four varied days of extremely interesting oral and poster presentations.
We are proud to have the following keynote speakers joining us at this year's conference:
• Nobel Laureate Prof. Dr. Dr. H. c. Hartmut Michel (Max-Planck-Institute of Biophysics / DE)
• Frank Von Delft (University of Oxford / GB)
• Juan-Manuel Garcia-Ruiz (University of Granada / ES)
• Julia Dshemuchadse (Cornell University / US)
• Dr. Elena Bykova (Goethe University / DE)
• Yasar Krysiak (University of Hannover / DE)
• Dr. Jordi Benet Buchholz (ICIQ The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technologie / ES)
Register now Do not miss the chance to attend this outstanding conference. Take the opportunity and benefit from our extended early bird deadline until 14th February 2023.